RE: A question for the elementary art teachers out there

---------

From: cen_aca_dp (cen_aca_dp_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Oct 02 2003 - 11:27:26 PDT

We have 4 classes of regular kindergarten & 2 classes of young fives
kindergarten. That means six classes 7 five days of the week. We ended up
rotating them between art, phys ed, and music and it works out well. I used to
only see them every other week. Now, kindergarten is scheduled in every
afternoon from 2:20-3:00 on a rotating basis.

Denise Pannell
Defiance, OH

>Next year they are adding Kindergarten and 5th grade to our building, so I
will have a total of 18 classes for 60 minutes a week. My principle went to
the specials to have us to try to come up with a schedule. Any ideas. I
dread having Kindergarten also.

---