Re: A question for the elementary art teachers out there

---------

From: Sharon Kawczynski (sharynnn_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Oct 02 2003 - 10:58:00 PDT

I have 16 classes for 50 minutes a week. I also have time to pull Gifted and Talented groups ...4 groups a week for 50 minutes. I have 400 students. I am really enjoying my schedule, but when I started 15 years ago, I traveled to 2 schools and was up to 850 students with barely any prep.
Next year they are adding Kindergarten and 5th grade to our building, so I will have a total of 18 classes for 60 minutes a week. My principle went to the specials to have us to try to come up with a schedule. Any ideas. I dread having Kindergarten also.