Re: kindergarten cat parent pleaser

---------

From: jane.phelan (jane.phelan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Oct 02 2003 - 10:58:37 PDT

Cathy, love the "simon sez" demo approach -- incorporating movement into
art presentation is something I'm working on developing as a way to attract
the kids' focus via bodily/kinesthetic intelligence.

I'm wondering what other clever attention-getters are out there -- what
about attention-grabbing ideas for 4th & 5th grade demos?

How popular is the overhead for demos, for 3-d work? Has anyone use waxed
paper for origami or other demos?

thanks a lot --

Jane

---