Re: Living Paintings - file on IAD

---------

From: Judy Decker (judydeckeriad_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Oct 02 2003 - 10:37:41 PDT

Dear Friends in Art Education,

Nancy has already given me th OK to put the Living paintings file on Incredible Art Department:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/Files/livpaint.htm

Right now it is shared the easy way... I will link it up to the Art History pages soon.
Everyone should be able to copy this and format the file to their own font... It is shown in my default font now -and I will change it to Arial for the site.

Thank you Nancy! You have put so much information "out there" for us to help in our teaching. Nancy - correct the school information if I have it wrong.

To anyone who noticed...the error on Pam's Monet lesson has been corrected. I apologize for not reading the lesson first. Pam just had Matisse on the brain at the time she wrote that one. She had just been "Dropping in on Matisse" so much that he just came through in her lesson on Monet.

Yes... I am back...all can thank Larry Prescott, Samantha Wilmoth, James Ray, and Christine Besack, Grace Hall and Ann Heineman....and so many others - but these are the ones at the top of my list right now. DO NOT post any welcome messages to me to the list....and DO NOT post any thank you messages to me to the list. Folks do not have time to download those messages to me....This is my email address if you want to write to me: Jdecker@woh.rr.com That has not changed. I am still giving my comments about your posts off list to make the list more manageable for everyone. If I do get any more nasty emails from Getty list members. I will have to find a better use of my time.

Digest users, pardon me if this comes to you in html - I do not know how to change it to simple text in Yahoo. I have read the digests for a couple of weeks now and am so much aware of this glitch.

Judith Decker
Incredible Art Department
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/

Nancy Walkup <nwalkup@dentonisd.org> wrote:
Sorry about the format this appeared in. I pasted the document in instead of attaching it.

Nancy