Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Advice needed for a college art ed student!

From: Alissa Blechle (leesree_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Oct 02 2003 - 09:24:43 PDT

Hello Art teachers!

I am a student at Southeast Missouri State University.  I am currently working on my BS in Art ED K-12 and thinking about adding on a BFA in 3d design.  Would this be helpful in the classroom?  Also, I need opinions about should I finish my art ed degree (complete my field studies) and then complete my BFA or work on my BFA then, finish my BS in Art Ed last?  I need guidance!!!

Alissa Blechle

"Some people say the secret o' life is enjoying the passage of time."----James Taylor

Add MSN 8 Internet Software to your existing Internet access and enjoy patented spam protection and more. Sign up now! ---