Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: A question for the elementary art teachers out there

From: robin phillips (robinmcp_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Oct 02 2003 - 05:40:03 PDT

I see about 670 students K-6 in a week. 40 minute periods, with 7 40 minute
prep periods a week and a 30 minute lunch. I also have afternoon bus duty
every day for 15 - 20 minutes.
Robin in PA
P. S. After reading everyone else's posts I realize that it's just like life
- some have it better, some have it worse AND it all depends on your
attitude which one you think you are!

Share your photos without swamping your Inbox. Get Hotmail Extra Storage