Re: A question for the elementary art teachers out there

---------

From: Geoffrey McClain (skygeoff_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Oct 02 2003 - 02:47:19 PDT

I see all my classes once a week. I teach grades 1 -5. Classes are 45
minutes each. I get one 45 min. planning period a day. I have 21 classes
this year. There a 4 empty periods a week because enrollment is down.
Teachers are supposed to schedule collaborative art classes with me during
this time but they rarely do. So I end up with a whole extra planning
period almost every day.
Sky in NJ

---