Re: A question for the elementary art teachers out there

---------

From: Theresa Parker (tlparker77_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Oct 01 2003 - 20:45:19 PDT

I teach K-5th grade in a school with 450-plus students. The P.E., Music,
and Art teachers follow a three day rotation which means I see each class
once each week. Kindergartens meet for just 20 minutes while grades 1 - 5
meet for 40 minutes. I wish these sessions could be longer, but am grateful
that we at least have elementary art. Many districts in this area don't.

Theresa in Gig Harbor, WA

>How often do you see your elementary students for art? (every week, every
>other week, twice a month?) How long are your class sessions? Do all
>grades
>have the same amount of art time in the elementary school?

Share your photos without swamping your Inbox. Get Hotmail Extra Storage