art displays

---------

From: Eric & Kris Holsen (holsenek_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Oct 01 2003 - 18:18:23 PDT

Hey there,

The coolest idea I have experienced was an art teacher who had a local
lumberyard loan some 1" styrofoam insulation panels (yellow board), put them
together with bamboo skewers into square tall columns, and hang the art on
them with tape. You could do pins too I suppose. It was easy and quick to
assemble and disassemble - and they were free!

--Kris

---