Re: VHS to Digital-Mac/i-movie question

---------

From: Harold Olejarz (hoart_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Oct 01 2003 - 17:33:32 PDT

On Wednesday, October 1, 2003, at 07:18 AM, Nnaell@aol.com wrote:

> I did this and was very unhappy with the results!!! The file in
> i-move was
> wonderful. The same file in quick time was choppy, grainy and the
> words did
> not match the motion. Now, with i-move 4 you do not have to save as
> it as a
> quick time file to export it.

Keep in mind that when you select export to quicktime there is a
pulldown menu that defaults to the lowest quality. Hold your mouse down
and select one of the higher quality compressions. You can choose CD
quality for better video. I use streaming web movie small for the video
I post on the web.

harold

---