Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: more safety concerns

From: Becky Thornton (artswim_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Oct 01 2003 - 15:38:16 PDT

Dear Meagan,
You can probably get a list from your custodian (ours has to have one) for
each prodect, such as Windex, that you use at school and what to do in
case... In Arkansas it is to be posted. So all of mine are laminated on
seperate sheets and hole punched and put on a ring and hung on a nail in the
room! I believe it is a national law, it is actually enforced here!

from Arkansas