Visioneer scanners

---------

From: Carolyn Roberts (croberts18_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Oct 01 2003 - 15:34:03 PDT

What's the model number on the Visioneer. Mine did not last but one
year...went out right after the warranty expired. I do like the size of the
Visioneer...but I'm wondering how many people have experienced problems with
their Visioneer scanner and what model # they were using.
Carolyn Roberts

Dale in TN wrote:

> A comment about scanners -
> Go for the resolution first as John Bueltel suggested, but notice if there
> are other features. I've had several scanners. I love the one I have now,
> Visioneer, because it has a Copy button so it acts as a photocopy machine
> (for one copy at a time). I can send images directly to the printer
without
> having to take the time to scan and store them. I like the software too.
It
> has a form typer and an OCR bridge to the word processor.

---