more safety concerns

---------

From: WIEDERHOEFT MEAGAN (M.Wiederhoeft_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Oct 01 2003 - 13:09:17 PDT

After reading the email about armour etch and it's safety concerns, i'm wondering about alot of other products we use in art. I know many of them are not harmful if properly ventilated, but what about when a whole class is using something like permanent markers? Do any of you use rubber cement with your students? What about cleaning supplies? As a new art teacher, I don't feel very informed on all the specific safety codes and wonder if I am using things that could harm my students! HELP!

Meagan

Art Teacher- WI

آy˫+.n+ǝZf/v{.n+zwZnV隊[h{ǝM_l/