RE: Help with cafeteria art

---------

From: Kramer, Bunki [LC] (bkramer_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Oct 01 2003 - 14:50:06 PDT

Subject: Help with cafeteria art

I've just been asked to make art work for National School Lunch Week
(October 13-17). This year's theme is WILD ABOUT LUNCH. I thought of making
"stained glass" of leaf shapes with construction paper and tissue but I
don't have enough green tissue for 84 high school students. Any ideas out
there that I could adapt? I though I could use Rousseau-inspired ideas but
my mind is blank.Myriam

Hi, Myriam. Carolyn Roberts has done a really cool idea of making woven placemats and on top the kids did collage work showing a plate with food, untensils, cups, saucers, napkins, etc. all out of construction paper/tissue paper. I saw some of her images from waaaaaaaaaaaaay back. I really liked her idea.Toodles.....Bunki

---