IAD revisited

---------

From: Larry Prescott (larrcott1_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Oct 01 2003 - 13:49:55 PDT

I have spent some more time exploring the IAD during the last few days. Once again, I am amazed and grateful to have such a resource to access and use. For members who have just joined the list, use the following link to open The Incredible Art Department. http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/

Don't forget to use the search capabilities of the IAD to find what you are looking for. Judy Decker has managed to weave together art information that is very accessible using a key word search. Also, if you can't locate what you are fishing for, click on the link below the search box to talk with Mona. You may find her in an accommodating mood...something amazing considering her birth date (If I remember my art history...in the late 1400's) Come to think of it, you just might want to click on this link for fun.

Hats off to Judy and all of her work!

Larry Prescott
Art Teacher
Madison Middle School