Re: what we're doing

---------

From: Sid Miller (sidmill_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Oct 01 2003 - 12:24:49 PDT

I tried the tape transfer this morning--Wow, it worked great. I tried both scotch
tape and the clear packing tape--put it on the mag. picture, burnished, then soaked
and gently rubbed off the paper. I've done this with acrylic gloss medium but it
takes days, and really the results are better with the tape! Sid

> > Another way to get transparent/translucent images is to cut squares of
> > clear contact paper, remove the backing and adhere (totally burnish) the
> > squares on to cheap (thin) paper magazine images.
>
> Great minds....Last night I was thinking about incorporating the same process (the
> one somebody posted a few weeks ago about doing this with packing tape). I am

---