Re: Monet lesson summary for grade 1

---------

From: Diane Phillips (Diane.Phillips_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Oct 01 2003 - 12:15:49 PDT

Pam,
     Thanks ,I am a new teacher and would love to have this idea. We
want to do a Monet project in connection with a 4th grade making 3-D
bridges. Though about using his japanese bridgepaintings from his
garden. Thanks.
Diane Phillips

>>> pgstephens@npgcable.com 10/01/03 11:07 AM >>>
I have a lesson summary for Grade 1 that investigates the history and
style
of Monet and the Impressionists. It is a tried and true lesson that
covers
about three or four 45-minute class periods. The summary has been field
tested with usually exemplary results.

The summary is in Word format. I can send the summary via attachment to
anyone who requests it.

To save extraneous emails to the list, please request to my personal
email
address.

From Sedona,
Pam