Help with cafeteria art

---------

From: Ramos, Myriam (Myriam.Ramos_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Oct 01 2003 - 11:24:48 PDT

I've just been asked to make art work for National School Lunch Week
(October 13-17). This year's theme is WILD ABOUT LUNCH. I thought of making
"stained glass" of leaf shapes with construction paper and tissue but I
don't have enough green tissue for 84 high school students. Any ideas out
there that I could adapt? I though I could use Rousseau-inspired ideas but
my mind is blank.

As always, thanks a lot, Myriam
PS I haven't been posting lately because of network problems but I'm back.

---