Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Monet lesson summary for grade 1

From: Pam (pgstephens_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Oct 01 2003 - 09:07:52 PDT

I have a lesson summary for Grade 1 that investigates the history and style
of Monet and the Impressionists. It is a tried and true lesson that covers
about three or four 45-minute class periods. The summary has been field
tested with usually exemplary results.

The summary is in Word format. I can send the summary via attachment to
anyone who requests it.

To save extraneous emails to the list, please request to my personal email

From Sedona,