RE:Monet dabbing

---------

From: Hillmer, Jan (hillmjan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Oct 01 2003 - 09:55:29 PDT

We use Q-Tips to paint. I show my students how, using the circle formed by my thumb and index finger placed anywhere on my Monet poster,there are many colors in that small area - not one. Their pallette consists of Yellow, Green, Blue, Red, and White. Black must be mixed. Pushing the paint around and not really dabbing is ok for out project, but it's much harder to do the multi-color test. This is for 3rd grade.
Jan