RE: when you're feeling depressed

---------

From: Beth Warner (bwarnersccf_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Oct 01 2003 - 05:48:04 PDT

As a parent fighting for art education in elementary
school, let me just say THANK YOU. You all do
something incredibly important for our children. I,
too am a victim at times of politics and some bad
teachers (yes, I'm sorry but you know there are
some)and sometimes it really seems like an uphill
battle. Like you, I'm just trying to make sure our
kids get some quality art education. I GET IT!

And in the end, what's important is the message art
sends to children about our world and living in it
(and living well I might add).

So - thank you for all your efforts on behalf of art.
It IS important and can send some mighty powerful
messages!

Beth Warner, Partners In Art
Mom teaching afterschool art in Indiana