Re: For when you're feeling down and depressed...thanks Larry!

---------

From: Mark Alexander (markcalexander_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Oct 01 2003 - 05:25:05 PDT

Thanks Larry!
Perfect timing. Yesterday was one of those days I felt like throwing in the towel and doing nothing. My difficulties are with a particular administrator, not students, and your message caused me to put my position here and in the world as a whole into a healthier perspective. Like my mother says (a long-retired but still assertive teacher), "He's just a flea. Be careful you don't scratch the itch with a pitch fork."
Peace, Mark