Re: computer software

---------

From: carolyn roberts (croberts18_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Oct 31 2002 - 13:56:31 PST

I second everything Alix E. Peshette says...and what's so good...is that you
can download it FREE for 30 days to see if you like it. Then look up
PaintShopPro tutorials on the web...a great way to learn to use it! My
students love it. We call it the "poor man's Photoshop"...about $99 at
Office Depot....and that includes the Animation program on it, also.
Carolyn Roberts

> Wondering if anyone is familiar with PaintShop
> Pro?What is the difference between Adobe Photoshop and
> this program?
> Also, for those who teach elementary art, what
> computer skills do you help learners develop at the
> 2nd grade level?
> Liz

---