RE: computer software

---------

From: Alix Peshette (apeshette_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Oct 31 2002 - 10:26:35 PST

Hi,
I ADORE Paint Shop Pro and consider it the best deal on the graphics market. I have it as the computer lab graphics program in a junior high school. It is easy, intuitive, powerful and does just about everything that Photoshop does, but at a much lower cost. It also comes with Animation Shop, which is a great animation program for kids and adults. I highly recommend it over Photoshop!

-Alix E. Peshette
Technology Coordinator
Emerson Junior High School
Davis, CA