RE: Halloween artist dressup

---------

From: Hillmer, Jan (hillmjan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Oct 31 2002 - 05:56:19 PST

Thanks for all the great ideas. After checking my closet, Louise
Nevelson ended up being my choice. I created a Powerpoint (quick) to
show my kids later on today. The box I'm carrying (remember "Out of the
Box" is our theme) is collaged with long irregular strips of black
paper, letting some of the box show through. What an easy way to try
Louise Nevelson! I painted her name and decorated around it in similar
linear style. Will let you know how it goes.... (Always seeking
opportunities to teach!)

Jan

---
leave-artsednet-7600Y@lists.getty.edu