Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

those old CD's -

From: Sears, Ellen (ESears_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Oct 31 2002 - 05:46:21 PST

Since this comes up occasionally - a few uses I have come across recently -

Clock faces - the CDs were painted - embellishments added - then the
clockworks -

Book covers -

Wheels for car models - Kelvin Electronics sells adapters to fit inside the
opening so that the axle (1/4" dowel rod) fits - if it fits for an axle -
can also be used for sculptures.... ( Disc to Wheel
Converter / Reducer, Price: $2.95 Cleverly converts your outdated or
unwanted CDs into a fun wheel. Designed to fit 1/4" dowel rod. 20/pkg. )