RE: Kimono necklace/ elementary: any more polymer clay lessons?

---------

From: Hillmer, Jan (hillmjan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Oct 31 2002 - 04:40:11 PST

Yes - black and white copies - I copied a bunch a week ahead and they
didn't work so well, so the copies should be recently made. The next
day, after removing the book and the copy from the clay, I baked it and
then coated with clear nailpolish. I made some buttons for a work of my
own. The color copies sound intriguing - you might run a test.....

Jan