Re: halloween artist dressup

---------

From: linda (lindwood_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Oct 30 2002 - 20:39:34 PST

I'll have a monkey on my shoulder, but I'm not going as Frida. I look
more like someone straight out of a John Waters Movie...hairspray?
Divine?
I have a blue bee hive wig with a pink rhinestone heart in it, glittery
cat's eye shaped sunglasses,
a long black and white zebra scarf with a LARGE pink rhinestone pin
clasping it together, a black tunic, long long necklace that's very
glittery black, HOT red satin pants, black high heeled pumps with
rhinestone bows. LOTS of BIG lipstick and rouge. THe monkey is the icing
on the cake...looks so real. It has a papier mache head and soft scupture
body. It's kind of demonic looking. I scare myself! This costume cost
me 5 bucks for the wig and glasses at Walgreens. I bought it 15 minutes
ago and I'm now trying to figure out my voice and personality. What fun.
ANd an hour ago I wasn't even going to dress up this year. So busy
writing comments, I haven't had time to work on it. Have fun, all.

---