Re: Halloween artist dressup-Bunki

---------

From: Bunki Kramer (bkramer_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Oct 30 2002 - 16:16:43 PST

Los Cerros Middle School
968 Blemer Road
Danville, CA 94526

>From: "The Austin's" <whest177@wheatstate.com>
> I had thought about going as "Art Teacher Barbie", but the thought of a
> short skirt and high heels makes me scream in horror (not to mention my poor
> students!) So, after a long tiring day I have decided I am wearing my white
> sweats, upon which I will make strips of varying thicknesses with black
> electrical tape and I will go as a generic costume. I know, I know,
> ~Michal

Ha. I'm forgetting the "old lady" costume because I generally wear that
everyday. Tomorrow I'm going as a paint palette. Wearing all black with
turtleneck. Some cutout big paint splotches out of asst. colors of felt sewn
on, a beret, a Dali mustache, and carry a huge wooden palette and
paintbrush. Toodles....Bunk

---