Re: Halloween artist dressup-Bunki

---------

From: The Austin's (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Oct 30 2002 - 16:00:35 PST

I had thought about going as "Art Teacher Barbie", but the thought of a
short skirt and high heels makes me scream in horror (not to mention my poor
students!) So, after a long tiring day I have decided I am wearing my white
sweats, upon which I will make strips of varying thicknesses with black
electrical tape and I will go as a generic costume. I know, I know,
~Michal