Re: Halloween artist dressup-Retired

---------

From: Ann Heineman (aiheineman_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Oct 30 2002 - 15:21:32 PST

Hi Folks,
    Today I revisited my school for the first time since my retirement in
June. For my costume I wore two bicylcle tires around my neck and
shoulders, from which I hung two signs (for front and back) made with
rubbings off my car tires..the signs said "Re-Tired Old Art Teacher!"
It was wonderful visiting with the children and staff again. I miss them so
much, but I am glad to be free of the paper hummocks at last. Thank goodness
for the artsednet community that keeps me centered in art education.

                        Ann-on-y-mouse in Columbus

> Bunki Kramer wrote:

>> Patricia...Do you mean "go as an old lady"? That's easily done by me. Ha.
>> Toodles...Bunki
>>

> Bunki! I have that very same costume! ...l a ittle old and wrinkled!
> Sandy :)

---