Elements and Principles of design videos

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Oct 30 2002 - 11:31:59 PST

I decided to send this to the list rather than just to Colleen. I have never
had a problem ordering videos from Sax to preview. I would order the two
videos you mentioned and see if they are appropriate for middle school and
high school both.
Sax will allow you to order them and send them back if you don't like them.

Colleen wrote:

>> I was considering the two
>> that are for sale in the sax catalog by Sax for 29.95. The names are
>> "Introduction to Design: Elements" and "Introduction to Design:
>> Principles".

I sent Colleen a message off list that the Gerald Brommer videos Elements of
Design and Principles of Design by Crystal Productions would be suitable for
middle school but would not be for high school. I think those of you who use
these would agree.

Judy Decker

---