pre, during and post museum visit activities and other literature

---------

From: Litza (litza_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Oct 29 2002 - 13:16:08 PST

Dear All,

My name is Litza Juhasz and I volunteer for the Friends of the Budapest
Fine Arts Museum, developing and creating programs for elementary school
aged children and their teachers. I would like to read more about

  a.. pre, during and post museum visits,
  b.. learning from objects
  c.. questioning techniques

both the theoretical side as well as practical ideas used in the classroom, galleries, and studio.

I am a member of NAEA and receive their publications. I am curious which journals and publications Museum Educators and Art Teachers in the U.S. read and would recommend.

Thank you for you help.

Sincerely,

Litza Juhasz
Friends of the Budapest Fine Arts Museum

---