Kimono necklace/ elementary: any more polymer clay lessons?

---------

From: brenda robson (bruthrobson_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Oct 30 2002 - 08:33:25 PST

Thank you for the polymer clay kimono necklace info.
I am starting this clay for about 10 students at a time after school.
This is nice.
Does anyone have just a fantastic lesson in polymer clay for 1-3rd graders
that meet for 45 min? (each week)?
I would sure appreciate it. I want to do some image transferring but I
don't have a clear enough lesson yet.
Help,,,,anyone?
Brenda

---