videos

---------

From: stulb, Colleen (CSTULB_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Oct 30 2002 - 07:56:41 PST

"Looking for recommendations for Videos"
Hi, this is my second year teaching middle/high school art. I am
looking for good videos for the elements and principles of design. It
would be best if they were short and simple. I was considering the two
that are for sale in the sax catalog by Sax for 29.95. The names are
"Introduction to Design: Elements" and "Introduction to Design:
Principles". They are 25 minutes long but are they any good? Thanks,
Colleen Stulb

---