Re: More info on Becoming An Art Teacher, by Dr. Jane K. Bates

---------

From: Aaron Hopkins (hopkiaar_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Oct 30 2002 - 05:14:20 PST

Dayna...I had her in the late eighties and early nineties...do you remember her "bird walks"? She was funny!

>>> DaynaB62@aol.com 10/29/02 10:11PM >>>
Dr. Bates was one of my beloved Art Ed professors at Towson in the mid
90's.... and this textbook was in its infancy! Glad to see it completed and
available to all.