Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Getty Workshop

From: Christa Wise (cwise_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Oct 30 2002 - 05:07:53 PST

Dear Woody and others,
Since there seems to be interest, I have attached general information abo=
the pre-convention Getty session. To find out about the conference, go to=
and sign in as a guest. Click on "connected conferences" and then, "Long
If you have difficulty accessing this, call 1-800-638-1639. You may have =
be a member of the service to get the info, I am not sure. I am connected
because I took a class online as part of an ISD exploration of virtual

It would be fun to see you all there!