Getty Workshop

---------

From: Christa Wise (cwise_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Oct 30 2002 - 05:07:53 PST

Dear Woody and others,
Since there seems to be interest, I have attached general information abo=
ut
the pre-convention Getty session. To find out about the conference, go to=
=20
        http://www.classroom.com
and sign in as a guest. Click on "connected conferences" and then, "Long
Beach."=20
If you have difficulty accessing this, call 1-800-638-1639. You may have =
be a member of the service to get the info, I am not sure. I am connected
because I took a class online as part of an ISD exploration of virtual
learning.

It would be fun to see you all there!
Christa

At 06:29 PM 10/28/02 -0500, you wrote:
>Christa,
> I really would like to know about this "Connect Technology conference
>in=20
>early December in LA". It sounds like what I need to be at.
> Please post the info, Woody in KC

---