Dr. Jane Bates--Becoming An Art Teacher (ordering info)

---------

From: Marcia Scurfield (mkscurfield_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Oct 29 2002 - 17:53:51 PST

Dear Renee,

You can order Dr. Bates' book from Thomson Learning which apparently distributes textbooks from Wadsworth Publishing. The website is:

http://professional.thomsonlearning.com/

I went to search and typed in "Becoming An Art Teacher". You can also contact them by phone: (800) 347-7707
Or by fax: (859) 647-5023

Thomson Learning's price is discounted from what Barnes and Noble are asking.

Marcia, Derby, KS

Marcia, I have to agree that listening to Dr.Jane Bates was AWESOME! I =
struggled with the concept of DBAE as an entire curriculum and was =
thrilled to learn that that is just one approach. It was inspiring to =
learn that today's theories allow one to take several approaches. I am =
definately going to order her book!
~Michal

We also had an inspiring keynote speaker in Dr. Jane Bates, professor =
from Towson University and author of the textbook, Becoming An Art =
Teacher. As much as we love this textbook, the author is even more =
awesome. She makes clear so many questions I have wrestled with over my =
30 year career as an art teacher.

Where can we order Dr. Jane Bates book? Do you have an address?
Bergie

---