Re: Art AND Technology

---------

From: Richard Gross (ralight_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Oct 29 2002 - 15:57:50 PST

Hi Sheree,

I'm currently doing grad work in Technology in Art Education.

I'd like to talk to you about what you're trying to accomplish in your
school. What grade level are you teaching?

Theres a text I'd highly recommend, "New Technologies in the Artroom" by
Deborah Greh. Do a search for Greh on line and you'll find a site to
order it from (about $36). I think this text will help you out a lot.

Would it be possible to talk on the phone with you? A half hour phone
call will take less time than countless emails back and forth. My phone #
is 415-499-9364. Or I'd be more than happy to cal you at a conveneint
time

Richard Gross

---