Re: art/science presentations

---------

From: Brandt (LBrandt_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Oct 29 2002 - 06:24:43 PST

Thanks to all of the responses. I am encouraged to see so many people
respond and by the ideas that are being presented. The Treasure Hunt is
located at www.geocities.com/rhhsart/treasurehunt . Remember, this is
not complete and many additions will take place prior to involving the
students. I am interested in other ideas if they come to you. Thanks,
again, to those that have already responded.

Lorne in SC

>>> ESears@Anchorage.k12.ky.us 10/29/02 08:57AM >>>
I had the opportunity last weekend to give three presentations at the
NSTA
regional science conference. All about visual arts in the science
classroom - great turn out for each and lots of enthusiasm and
interest.
What a rejuvenating experience .... topics included science, art and
literacy, visual arts and science assessment, analyzing art/visual
clues and
scientific reasoning....

There are so many great people on this list with wonderful ideas for
any
subject - think about sharing with others - outside of our 'area'....

maybe we can change the world - Okay - maybe one classroom ..... at a
time....

Ellen

---
LBrandt@rock-hill.k12.sc.us