art/science presentations

---------

From: Sears, Ellen (ESears_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Oct 29 2002 - 05:57:40 PST

I had the opportunity last weekend to give three presentations at the NSTA
regional science conference. All about visual arts in the science
classroom - great turn out for each and lots of enthusiasm and interest.
What a rejuvenating experience .... topics included science, art and
literacy, visual arts and science assessment, analyzing art/visual clues and
scientific reasoning....

There are so many great people on this list with wonderful ideas for any
subject - think about sharing with others - outside of our 'area'....

maybe we can change the world - Okay - maybe one classroom ..... at a
time....

Ellen

---