candy wrappers

---------

From: Sears, Ellen (ESears_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Oct 29 2002 - 05:46:10 PST

At the beginning of the school year we did a pop art activity where the kids
drew candy wrappers - used the same font but wrote their names - and changed
the color scheme -

At the time I could have kicked myself because I should have had a bigger
collection of samples -

So - pack rat that I am - I am asking kids to save wrappers from Halloween -
and I'll just store them away -

sooooo.... just a reminder to myself and to any of you that might want to
store up and use for future activities - emergency sub plans, study of
fonts, sketching activities, collage......

Ellen

---