Re: breathing in (finally)

---------

From: Sandy (sbacon_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Oct 28 2002 - 20:43:49 PST

I'm sure that fellow netters can say this better than I. For some of us, we can
only imagine what the terror and sadness must have been like for you all in that
area, just as it was for our friends in NY, D.C. and PA on 9/ll. We are glad you
are safe and sound and, hopefully, you have experienced the worst and can begin
the healing process.

 prayers and good thoughts, Sandy

JudyandharryS@aol.com wrote:

> I just returned from the Montgomery County MD Police department to deliver
> thank you notes from my students. Our school was at the epicenter of the
> first
> five sniper shootings, and the final killing.

---