Re: Switch Zoo - fun site

---------

From: Justin Kramer (justkramer_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Oct 28 2002 - 19:59:54 PST

Thanks for sharing Judy, this is a brilliant website - it will work well
with a unit the I teach that is based on fantastic animals. Have you seen
the works by Thomas Grunfeld - he taxidermies different animals together for
his exhibitions. Joan Fontcuberta is another interesting artist. He
establishes himself as a field researcher and presents a whole poliferation
of documentation to the existance of a "fantasy" creature, i.e. a flying
elephant.

Justin

on 25/10/02 3:03 AM, Judy Decker at jdecker@woh.rr.com wrote:

> I found this link on Andy Di Conti's site. He has a "3 in 1 animal" as a
> sketchbook assignment.
> http://www.switchzoo.com/

---