Re: Inventions that changed "art"-- Help

---------

From: dawn stien (dawnstien_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Oct 28 2002 - 19:12:50 PST

--- Lorne <LBrandt@rock-hill.k12.sc.us> wrote:
> I'm in the process of creating an on-line Treasure
> Hunt for my students.
> The theme is how technology has impacted the concept
> of art

This is awesome!

I love how the tin-tube enabled the artists to go out
into the field
and also how electric lights allow some artists to
follow nocturnal instincts

The futurists love of technology actually is the thing
that awoke me to the possibilities of art...

Somewhere I have a history of paper - if no one else
posts this info I will try to track it down for you.

Looking forward to some interesting posts - Dawn