Re: panty hose and back of head

---------

From: Heather Leal (rayleal_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Oct 28 2002 - 17:15:08 PST

Hi,
Your students' work is terrific!
The 8th grade art teacher at my school is getting ready to do this- but
we haven't done it before. I thought Knee-hi's were the way to go, but
your sculptures look big! Did you use real full length pantyhose? Did
they use just one coat hanger? How big are they really? I love the
charcoal still life drawings too- what a cool follow up!

Thanks-
Heather

Andy DiConti wrote:
>thanks, again...and please check out the results.
>
> http://www.lcusd.net/lchs/adiconti/headofhair.htm
>
> http://www.lcusd.net/lchs/adiconti/Art_Projects/freeform/sculpture_and_charcoal.htm
>
> andy di conti

---