RE: Halloween Dressing

---------

From: Sandra E. Rowland (serowland_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Oct 28 2002 - 15:09:37 PST

Every year a friend has a Mardi gras party and my husband, the
scientist, and I always go as a famous artist (me) and scientist. One
year I was Frieda Kahlo, complete with unibrow and a black wig (a must
for a very blond girl!). I have also been Andy Warhol complete with
Campbell soup cans and brillo pads! This year we were going to be a
brain - me the right side and my husband the left side. Between us, we
will make a whole brain!

Sandra in Alabama (moving in December to Boston, so we will miss the
party now!)

---