Lyris Maintenance scheduled today

---------

From: Mark Stone (mstone_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Oct 28 2002 - 14:42:56 PST

Dear Colleagues,

We are planning to begin a maintenance to the listserve software at about
3pm PST today. The maintenance is expected to run until about 6pm today,
but may be completed sooner.

During this period, you may be unable to reach the listserve pages through
the web interface, and the sending of messages will be temporarily
suspended. Messages sent during this period will not be lost, but will be
queued up for sending after the maintenance is completed. There should be
no loss of messages to the list during this maintenance.

Thank you for your patience and support as we work to improve the
listserve for you.

all the best,
Mark

---