Re: Halloween Dressing

---------

From: Mark Alexander (markcalexander_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Oct 28 2002 - 09:21:51 PST

I make life sized puppets, all year, but Halloween is a special time for me. This year I am a randy satyre, and my girlfriend is a sweet young thing. Last year I made a Jackson Pollock character, and my girlfriend went as his girlfriend, Ruth Klingman. Usually my puppets are based on a larger than life head of paper mache, with a costume made to match and a characterization developed for performance. We perform our characters in a variety of settings. In fact, the Lady Wood Nymph Oracle was in DC Saturday at the peace march. I have a lot of fun with it. If you're curious about pictures, I can email some to you-but they're not on a web site. Let me know. Mark
Mark
 Christa Wise <cwise@remc7.k12.mi.us> wrote:I once received a funny postcard. It featured a woman cooking spaghetti.
She wore a white apron that had a spagetti mess (think:Pollock's canvases) on it and a little boy looking adoringly up at her. The card was entitled "Jackson Pollock's Mother.