Halloween Dressing

---------

From: Christa Wise (cwise_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Oct 28 2002 - 08:54:33 PST

How about
Andy Warhol?White fright wig and pasty make-up?
Picasso? The striped shirt
Frida Kahlo? Do the unibrow and you're there
Diego Rivera?

I once received a funny postcard. It featured a woman cooking spaghetti.
She wore a white apron that had a spagetti mess (think:Pollock's canvases)
on it and a little boy looking adoringly up at her. The card was entitled
"Jackson Pollock's Mother. I think I will borrow the idea Ann sent and make
my husband be Jackson, and I will come, in messy apron, as his mother.
Christa

---